Welcome to the dental offices of dr. edward smith and dr. scott smith
Is there a difference between dental offices? In one word, definitely.
Welcome to the Randolph dental office of Dr. Edward Smith and Dr. Scott Smith. At our practice, we are dedicated to providing the finest dental care to the members of the Morris County community. Outstanding patient care, with truly natural aesthetic results, compassion and integrity are the cornerstones of our dental practice. Incorporating the latest technology, our state-of-the-art Randolph Dental practice provides the most up to date preventive, cosmetic, restorative and implants dentistry.
Your visits with us are all about you, your happiness, your comfort and your dental health. Our patients expect and receive the finest care with a gentle touch each and every time they see us.
The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. Among our most important functions is to educate our patients as to their treatment options. At our state of the art dental practice, we take the time to speak to you about your treatment goals and we will make recommendations allowing you to make the most educated oral health care decisions.
We invite you to contact our office to learn more about achieving the smile of your dreams in our stress-free office.
Trained in the latest techniques, we offer a range of preventative and restorative services in our state-of-the art facility. Our goal at Smith Family Dentistry is to provide your family with exceptional dental care, while ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.
Newsletter & media
Smith Family Dentistry’s Commitment
At Smith Family Dentistry, we are committed to following the CDC and the American Dental Association’s established guidelines.
We clean and sanitize daily all surfaces and instruments using products the ADA recommends.
Air Sterilization is especially important for maintaining a SAFE ENVIRONMENT
All treatment rooms have UV-C Air Sterilization in the HVAC System and Extraoral Suction Units are used during treatment to capture aerosols and filter them into HEPA filters and capture inactivate viruses and bacteria with an additional UV-C sterilizer.
It is important to keep our patients SAFE and create a COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT
- Our Staff is trained on our office guidelines for COVID-19
- All Dentists and Staff have been vaccinated for COVID-19
- Our office disinfects all instruments, equipment and surfaces at the beginning and end of the day, and after each appointment
- Our staff and all patient’s temperature are checked daily
- Our staff wears gloves, face shields, N-95 and KN-95 masks for all procedures
- Our office staff schedules all appointments with limited amount of patients, staggered scheduling, and social distancing
- Our office asks our patients to call from their cars when they have arrived for their appointment
- Our office staff prescreens every patient with CDC screening questions
- Our office asks all patients, prior to treatments, if they would like to use an anti-microbial rinse to reduce bacterial and viral levels
- Teledentistry is available in the comfort and safety of your home
Any questions on our procedures, please call or contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon!